idiot's unite

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I love people that don't listen

I recently had my computer downstairs and I was like using the other computers internet connection and keyboard and all so I don't have to transfer all mine downstairs. When I set everything thing back up my mom turns on the computer and says "windows wont start" I was like your probably wrong let me check. It said windows could not find this one dumb file. Then she starts trying to explain to me how it never did that before I used my computer down here. I told her that it is just one of those things 'WINDOWS' does but she does not seem to understand. Then when we finally get windows up she notices that her icon for netscape mail is missing. She said this is changed what did you do. I told her that Netscape upgraded there browser and that the mail icon is gone. She gets all mad and tells me that when I disconnected all the cables in the back that it like did this. I am trying to tell her that disconnecting cables in the back of the computer as little if no affect on how the computer works beside not being able to use the peripheral that was disconnected PEOPLE NEVER LEARN!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Tom said...

sounds like she needs to be sitting back taking notes but she is so full of herself she has to start lecturing. I suggest you treat her the same way. I don't know what her area of expertise is but say she is explaining something, go in and say something as stupid as she was saying there and argue like she did, before you start to die from laughter, explain to her that that is exactly what she is doing when she try's to act like she knows everything about computers, or you could just take the bullet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home